Farming in Vietnam

Farming in Vietnam

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3..........

Posted By: Marie Duplex


Mostly I am doing this post as a practice.  I've not done a blog post in well over a year and quite frankly I've more than likely forgotten, so I'm testing my memory (honestly my memory is quite vague at the best of times!)

Whilst I'm as excited as can be about the impending trip to Vietnam next month (March 2015), I've decided to keep my enthusiasm and excitement to an all time high by sharing a few photo's from my trip to Vietnam 5 years ago.

Did someone call an electrician?


Gorgeous bridge on the lake at the Old Quarter in Hanoi

 Little girl selling her wares - Halong Bay (This is my favourite photo of Vietnam in 2010)

 A beautiful temple / monument in the lake - Old Quarter of Hanoi

Pretty in Pink
Gorgeous Water Lilly

Main Players of the 2015 Vietnam trip (Minus Jenny Brown, I didn't have a photo of her!)
L to R: Chris Dobson, Shelley Brown and Marie Duplex (NYE 2015)

Well, I've managed with a bit of fumbling about to remember how to do a blog post.  
Clearly I am genius with a vague mind! 

There will be more to come in the lead up to departure!

No comments:

Post a Comment